Room 226-Third Grade
Welcome to our website! Here you will find important information about the classroom, homework, and reminders.
Monday: Read for 30 minutes; Arrive to school on time and ready to do your best on your NWEA!
Tuesday: Read chapter 3 and answer questions; Complete math handout
Wednesday: Read for 30 minutes; Arrive to school on time and ready to do your best on your NWEA!
Thursday: Read chapter 4 and answer questions; Complete math handout
Friday: Read each day for 30 minutes; Play at least 20 minutes of IXL or JiJi
- We will take the NWEA Reading test on May 23 and the NWEA Math test on May 25.
- Due to NWEA testing, there are no spelling words this week.
- We will visit the Ogden Book Fair in the morning on May 26.
- Please monitor your child's grades via Parent Portal. There is a link on Ogden's website http://ogden.cps.edu. Quarter 4 Progress Reports were sent home on Friday, May 19. Please sign and return the bottom portion.
- You may access our current week's spelling words on spellingcity.com! Search my name, Ms.Farley, to find the current list. Or, click on the Spelling City link on the left side tab! Use this website to play games or help your child study for Friday's test.
- Please check your child's binder every night. Please empty the Take Home folder.
- Our class visits the school library every Tuesday.
Please email me if you have any questions or concerns